Thursday, May 5, 2011

Darkness I love you!

Darkness I love you!

Trapped in the dark. Tortured by the pain,
The pain was getting worse from day to day.
The pain inside me is almost edible.
But then came and I love
free from suffering.
Freed from the idea that torture me
all this pain because I suffer.

Terrible thoughts and feelings of past pain
After your mistakes.
I was caught again, for me
All-pain free. "
You say it's over, sorry about the past.
Once again, it all lightly and laugh again,
Happy again.

Because I have you, everything is much more fun.
You're my heart, you are what you need.
Well, I hope is not lost.
Because without you I would be retaken, was arrested in
The darkness is cold painful.

Please do not leave me ...
I love you! !

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes